9 weeks
I'm showing already! This is my second child. Does that mean this child is going to be bigger??
Im 10wks 5days and showing already, its my second baby.
I don't believe so.. I've heard that you show sooner because your uterus hasn't shrunk down to its pre pregnancy size and your muscles are still stretched from the last pregnancy. I'm 12 weeks and I look the same as I did around 16 weeks with my son.
I'm 9wks3days and showing too. This is my 3rd baby. I feel "phat" and planning to go back to the gym for more swims and treadmill walking amongst others. BTW is that a good idea? Gyming?
I'm 11 weeks and 2 days wth my 6th baby & im not showing yet. It all just depends on your baby. Usually the more you have the faster you show. But that's not my case.
Your size has nothing to do with the size of the baby, this is your second child and it's very common to show earlier and/or look bigger.  Totally normal, you can relax!