How did your partner take the baby news?
My husband and I are on baby #3 (unplanned)
I think he might still be in a bit of shock.
Anybody know of a way to help him get used to it?
Hi and congrats! I'm not sure how it is on  your part but I became  pregnant now and we did not expect it...it  was hard and shocking for both of us but i decided to be happy and confident  (at least pretend to be so) slowly, it rubbed off on my husband and he seems so much better! (I feel much better too) Try it...our husbands only want to see us smiling and happy.
Our buddle of joy was planned we just didn't know it would happen to soon but when I told him he was happy kept asking how I'm feeling lol and I told my mom she was excited because this will be her first grandchild so the news was great to everyone!
We also planned for this 3rd one. We actually expected him/her earlier but thanks to the Mirena... it took a bit longer. But we awaiting him/her. Soon.

I think your hubby will come around. And try to re-assure him that you will manage just fine financially and emotionally. I think most husbands are just unsure about their role which is provision.