Ultrasounds and Family
Okay so..my boyfriend paid for me to go to the ultrasound place that just does the "let you see your baby thing" to ease my mind on things last Friday.

I go to my doctor for the first appointment and first ultrasound Monday...my boyfriend lives an hour and half away from me so he will not make it to any of the appointments (unless I move closer to him...then it's still in the air). But my question is this...my mom is going to the visit with me...is it wrong of me not to let his mom come?  I love her and she is like family to me and a part of me feels so guilty. I didn't like it when my sister in law didn't invite my mom but let her mom go.  

My concern is after all the miscarriages is going in Monday and something is wrong.  I feel like I would have let everyone down. My mom has been through this with me all 5 times.  She knows...but what do I do?  I honestly don't mind her there...just saying what if the worse happens.