Vaginal ultrasounds
How does everyone feel about vaginal ultrasounds? This is my 3rd pregnancy after 2 mc's and hoping this one sticks.. I did a lot of reading after the last one and a lot of women said they don't believe in vaginal ultrasounds or Pap smears because they include touching the cervix which results in bleeding. I hate to believe in something so simple but after having a vaginal ultrasound and hearing a heartbeat and then having a Pap smear and another ultrasound and no heartbeat I am concerned. I hate to think I could of prevented those losses so I think I'm probably gonna opt out of those and wait till I'm far enough along to do a regular ultrasound.. thoughts?
I went for my first ultrasound today (thought i was about 7 weeks). The technician was able to do abdominal ultrasound and able to see clearly after i emptied my bladder. She didnt seem overly keen on doing a vaginal ultrasound and said it could increase miscarriage if we did that instead.
I've had 2 vaginal ultrasounds and no problem with it at all.  I dont see a problem with them it helps assure you the your little baby is well and thw6y can hear the heartbeat at 6 weeks