Introducing a new Community Leader

Please join me in welcoming prayerful wife as the new Community Leader for the June 08 Babies Community. As everyone knows, these are very new communities and we're excited by how well many of the months are doing. We look forward to working with prayerful wife and the community to continue improving and growing this community.

MedHelp
That is great news!!!  I am sure you will do a wonderful job!!
Thanks!  Wouldn't you know it, as soon as I'm given a task I'm happy to except my PC starts acting up.  I'm hoping to get another one soon.

I was just thinking most of us came here around the same time asking the oh so important "am I pregnant" question, now in a few weeks we'll all be asking "how do I know if I'm in labor" question.

I do look forward to answering all of your questions and having you answer mine.  We've all come so far ladies, and only have a little stretch to go before we see all of our hard work pay off!  Congrats again to all the June Mommies!
How do you become a community leader or do they randomly appoint people?