Pregnancy: June 2009 Babies Community
Have any of you started shopping for baby?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2009.

3920027?1233011063
Hi ladies...anyone gone shopping for baby yet? My husband and I went out and got our little girl her first pair of shoes this weekend! It just makes everything feel so much more real..just imagining that little feet will be filling them in soon! If you've started shopping, what have you gotten so far? And if you haven't, what do you think will be some of the first items you'll be getting for baby? Hope all of you are doing well. :)
We went to babies r us and started the registering process - kinda overwhelming.  I started looking up lots of stuff on the internet too.  I bought a couple onesies the other day too.  Pretty exciting.  I am starting to realize that we are halfway and time flies.  We want to be prepared in case the little one decides to arrive early.
well I started already, we are not rich and we are trying to get a good deals. Im sure we will get a lot stuff on baby shower but we still need some stuff. I looked furnitures and decided to go with Ikea, nice, pretty, natural wood, simple and the best price on the market for this quality. I also get some bedding over there and window curtains. I get some clothes too from Gap and Old Navy on sales, really good deals like winter outfit for $15.00, I will be not able to spend $60-80 next winter for this. I made a list what I need for baby for the first year and Im shoping from this list. Thats makes life easier and u will get everything u need, Im shoping by the price only in those 2 stores. Its really good quality and u can find awesome sales, so far I spend $200 in clothes and Im almost all set for the whole year. I have some experience with my older son so its easier for me decide what I really need. Regardless the money and trying save its so much fun buying stuff for my little girl!!!!
I bought a hooded towel and socks which rattle! Couldn't resist. But my husband and I want to go shopping for our first clothes item together. My husband is ove the moon that it's a girl, he always wanted a little princess of his own, I can just imagine him going even more crazy then me with some of the clothes!!! My sisters bought me stuff as soon as they found out it was a girl as there are summer sales in Australia at the moment, they're posting it out to me tomorrow.
Nice bolg and nice information for this . I like it
Baby jewels provide the best children gifts online for baby.