Having a external version for breach baby is that a good idea or bad?
Hi every body i am almost 39 weeks prg and my baby is breach from 34 weeks.after so much thinking i decided to have a external version tomorrow . what u guys think is that s a good idea or bad . what would u guys do if it happend with u. would u try to have the version or just straight go for the c section. if i reject the version they will take me to c section baby is big now n not have enough space plz share your thought. thanks
I have not done a lot of research on it, but if it was me I would try the external version, if it works it would be nice to avoid a c-section, but if it dosn't work then you know you have that safe option of a c-section which it sounds like they are going to try.
Definately listen to your instincts on this as well.
Good luck, I hope it goes well for you!
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.