Labial tear
I had my baby one month ago today. The doctor had to use a vacuum extractor. She was 8 pounds, 6.8 ounces. After pushing her out, my doctor informed me that I tore on my labia on the left side. He gave me a few stitches and told me they would dissolve in two weeks. They never dissolved and I went to the doctor because I was in so much pain and there was a strong odor coming from my tear. My stitches ended up getting infected so he removed them and put me on antibiotics. I now feel better and it's not painful. My lochia has stopped.  Would it be okay to start having sex again?
If it's been after 3weeks of them being painless and removed. You should be fine but before that i wouldn't engage in sexual behaviors.