about 8.5 weeks need some help
Since i was about 6 weeks pregnant i have had cramps and spotting the spotting has become less and less but the cramping is still here, this is my second Child with my 1st i had none of this so im just so worried my Doctors office said its normal but i just would like to know if anyone else has been through this??? thank you
I'm currently 8 weeks pregnant and have experienced minor cramping since before my missed period!  They finally subsided around 7 weeks.  I have not experienced any bleeding or spotting though.  My doctor has continuously reassured me that it is completely normal to experience cramping, she even told me not to be too concerned if I have any spotting, she said it happens in 25 to 30% of women.  I am also reading a book that says spotting and minor cramping is not uncommon.  More than likely everything is okay.  When is your next doctors appointment?  If you are losing sleep over it, ask the doctor if they can see you soon, just to put your mind at ease.  I hope you have an easy and happy pregnancy!  Keep us updated!  
Thank you Frances my appointment is November 23rd so not to far! Yes my doctor also told me Cramping and some spotting is normal i figure i would give it till the end of this week and if the cramps are still there i may call the Doctor and see if they can get me in sooner!!
I am 6 weeks and I have some light spotting only happened twice and some cramping. I have a scheduled ob appoitment tomorrow so hopefully ill get some answers! I hope all is well with you also! Also what is the book that you are reading?