Aa
A
A
Close
water broke 3 weeks ago still pregnant
im currently 28 weeks and 3days pregnant and 3 weeks ago tommorw it'll be 3 weeks that my water broke i was admitted in the hospital and i AWOL after 1 week and a half , then admitted myself again last thursday , i had the steroid shots 2 doses and medicine to help prevent infection n that was it now i have no ivs no meds to take the only thing i get from my nurses are vitals and monitoring 2x a day , i have contractions 3-4 an hour sometimes less they have never even checked me if im dialated or nothing , im frustrated i get blood work done mondays and thursdays  and nothing else they want me to get to 34 weeks , im recently divorced and have 6 kids which 2 stay with me n the  hospital because school is close n they walk everyday back and forth , im thinking about leaving again and just waiting at home and be on bedrest there. what do you all think , feeling hopeless
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
2086677 tn?1372515035
wow you got alot going on and trying to keep your baby in as long as you can too.ill pray for you and your family.i think i would ask the doctor and see what he/she says and how much the risk is to the baby if u move to go home.i know its got to be driven u nuts haven to stay there all this time i know your so ready to go home but i would see what doc has to say and go from there the longer the baby is in there the better for the baby.i shur do wish u the best of luck and i hope and pray u get to the34 week marker.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: June 2010 Babies Community Resources