water broke 3 weeks ago still pregnant
im currently 28 weeks and 3days pregnant and 3 weeks ago tommorw it'll be 3 weeks that my water broke i was admitted in the hospital and i AWOL after 1 week and a half , then admitted myself again last thursday , i had the steroid shots 2 doses and medicine to help prevent infection n that was it now i have no ivs no meds to take the only thing i get from my nurses are vitals and monitoring 2x a day , i have contractions 3-4 an hour sometimes less they have never even checked me if im dialated or nothing , im frustrated i get blood work done mondays and thursdays  and nothing else they want me to get to 34 weeks , im recently divorced and have 6 kids which 2 stay with me n the  hospital because school is close n they walk everyday back and forth , im thinking about leaving again and just waiting at home and be on bedrest there. what do you all think , feeling hopeless
wow you got alot going on and trying to keep your baby in as long as you can too.ill pray for you and your family.i think i would ask the doctor and see what he/she says and how much the risk is to the baby if u move to go home.i know its got to be driven u nuts haven to stay there all this time i know your so ready to go home but i would see what doc has to say and go from there the longer the baby is in there the better for the baby.i shur do wish u the best of luck and i hope and pray u get to the34 week marker.