Placenta Leakage vs. Normal Vaginal Discharge
I am concerned. I am one week away from my third trimester and lately it seems like there's more discharge or leakage in my underwear. I am concerned because I have been having sharp pains on the right side of stomach and now this. In addition I feel like my baby is not moving as much as before. Has anyone else expereince these symptoms and should I be concerned. Please help.
Well, you do get more discharge as the pregnancy progresses, but if you are concerned about what the discharge is, I'd ask your doctor for sure.  Does it look or smell different than it has before?

How often do you have the pains?  They could just be stretching pains, I get them occasionally, but they don't last too long.

As your baby grows, there won't be as much room in there for it to move all around, so it seems like the movements are slowed.  As long as you are feeling your baby regularly, everything should be OK.
Thanks so much. I acutally have an appointment on Monday. There is no change in odor or look it's just a little more that before. I think your right about the growing pains because it was off and on for about a day then it stopped. Thank you so much for your prompt response. I was a nervous wreck last night. ;-).
Aww, I'm sorry you were so worried about it all.  Pregnancy does weird things to your body.  I am pretty sure if it was something really serious, you'd know. ;-)   With my first baby I freaked out about everything, but this one maybe I don't worry enough - LOL  Glad you are doing better.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
krichar commented on Des_a_rae's status
krichar commented on KTowne's status
krichar commented on photo