how is everyone going?
Hi girls,

How is everyone going? I have hadfamily and in laws both leave us this week. Will be on my.own with hubby and Lachlan for the first time this weekend. Also my hubby goes back to work on this.coming Monday. I am not getting much sleep since formula feeding every 2 hours and
still have to learn to nap in the day.
Lachlan remains pretty unsettled after feeds and cries a lot. He hasn't yet learnt to self settle or the difference between night and day, but is putting on weight so must be going okay.

Love to hear from you all.

Natalie.
Same here, only I pump breastmilk & bottle feed it to her (she wont latch). Past few days she has become more fussy & it is sooo difficult to sooth her. I think her belly is upset.
Hey ladies I was having the same problem with Ryann...she seemed crabby all the time unless being held. I am pumping and it is EXHAUSTING! But I think I just discovered the miracle cure called MYLICON, its gas drops for babies and very safe to use! She has been wonderful the past few nights and we are in heaven! Feel like we can finally enjoy her instead of being totally stressed all the time. Hope this helps :)
We're doing well - Camille usually sleeps at night between feedings - but only if she's sleeping on me or my husband.  She likes to cuddle and be on her belly.  She hates to be on her back.  So, that's kind of an issue, but at least we get some sleep - even if it's not ideal.  She's a lot better with nursing now, and is still just taking one breast per feeding - so that's nice for me - though my boobs often look (or at least feel) lopsided - LOL :-)  

My son had problems with gas and we used mylicon a lot - for anyone else with fussy babies, that stuff does seem to help.  My daughter doesn't seem to have too much problem with gas yet - but we already have a new bottle of mylicon on hand just in case. :-)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
krichar commented on KTowne's status
Nov 21
krichar commented on photo
Nov 21
mandaszoo commented on photo
Nov 15