Pregnancy: June 2012 Babies Community
How is everyone!?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2012.

How is everyone!?

Hey guys. If anyone comes on here anymore. Lol. How are all the not so little bubs going?? Mia will be 8 months next week! She is 9.4kg (20 pound 7) and 73cm long. She is the happiest little girl i know. Still not quite crawling, she gets up on all fours looking like a crab. Lol. Rolls everywhere. Pulls herself around. Sits on her own. She likes to stand at every chance she gets. I always joke that shes gonna walk before she crawls. Me and her dad split at christmas. It had been coming and we tried to make it work for mia but i couldnt take it anymore. Me and bub just moved into our own place. Although i get really sad because i wont have the family i always wanted im happy :) I cant express the love i have for this kid.
Hey I just signed back on to MedHelp...I'm so glad all is well with you and that you are happy. My baby is 8 months now he will be 9 months since there is on 28 days in February it will be March 1st. But he's doing great crawling everywhere and lots of energy. Last time we went to the doctor he was 18 lbs and I forgot the length. He pulls to stand but isn't walking yet. Him and my oldest son play together all the time. So it is getting lots of fun. I love my children and I am a proud mama. Me and my child's father are still working on developing our relationship. We aren't together yet but we have a good friendship so I can say I'm content with that for now. I'm so happy for everything.
hey. my little guy is 8 months in a few days. he weighs 22pounds the little chunk. he crawls backwards but get frustrated as he cant figure out how to go forward. pulls up on everything and will eat anything given to him. he lives in his walker and raids the whole flat in that thing. hes so quick. im glad your babies are doing well too. me and my partner are also working on our relationship. found out hed cheated on me most of my pregnancy and first 5months of my sons life. but we are trying. i didnt want him to grow up and say to me 'mummy why didnt you and daddy try?' and so far so good for us. obviously the odd bust up but thats expected when something like that happens. but we live together and he calls his dada constantly and only says mumma when he wants something or is tired. and says baa bye when someone leaves the room. they grow so quickly right? i already have baby fever as so many people around me are having newborns :(
I love hearing that the babes are doing so well. Mia started crawling a couple days after i wrote
that. Lol. She's like an expert now and getting into everything alot more. Do you guys have a little chart thing that compares babies the same age with height and weight? Mia is longer and heavier than the average of babies her age, shes not even on the chart shes off it! Haha.

That must be tough that he cheated! Although my ex never admitted to it im sure he did throughout our 3yr relationship. But its good your trying to make it work for ashton.

I too am wanting another baby now! But isnt gonna happen being single, and moving on from my ex to quickly isnt a good idea. Looks like I'll have to wait. Lol.
awwh yay!! ashton crawled forward 3 days ago and since has gotten so quick. its like 'wheres he gone?' and he cause he pulls up on everything everything ends up in the floor.  swesr my home is never tidy. haha.
yeah i knew i had to at least try. skme days, like today i wish it was 5 months ago when i was still single and doing it alone. it was easier some how. i am so broody, but right now isnt the right time :( i wish he hadnt done all that cause we'd for sure be on baby number 2. but with what happened it wouldnt be right.