Pregnancy: June 2012 Babies Community
I miss you ladies :-)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2012.

I miss you ladies :-)

How is everyone doing with their babies? :-)
My boy has a cold..he turn 12 weeks 2 day...
And all  he drinks is breastmilk...his big and fat.. He has a double chin :-)) but  I <3 am.. :/ lol
Oh yeah theres a few people jealous at home
Hubby,babies  brother & sis  :-(
Finding it hard with a colicy baby whos been in hospital already and still got a cold and cough!! Hes 8weeks! But hes my chunk and i wouldnt change it for the world.. Hope your doing well :)
My LO is so big!! He weighs about 16 lbs. already and he just turned 3 months last Saturday! He hasn't got sick so I just hope it stays like that. I have my 2 year old sick and hope she doesn't pass it to him. He wants to be sitting or standing (with my support) all day long and wants me to talk to him every moment he's awake. He loves to coo only when I talk to him (he won't do that with daddy) and he laughs when I play with him. He has been rolling from his tummy to his back and gets mad when he can't roll to his tummy!!
I can't believe 3 months have passed since we had out LO's. Time sure flies!!!
I really miss everyone here :(
My baby now at two months weigh 12.15lbs growing fast and moving fast. She had her two mnth old shots that was heart breaking but she is do fine so far n smiles all the time. She's a happy baby n doesnt cry only when she hungry or fighting sleep.
My little guy just turned 3 months on Wednesday...He's been trying to stand and jump off my lap to reach for stuff. My Mr. Wiggles. He's very spoiled likes to be held all the time if I lay him down in his crib he pokes his lip out. He already knows how to get wrapped around his fingers. He's a happy baby but I'm not used to all the crying my other son hardly cried. My 3 year old is jealous but he's a great big brother. He puts blankets on the baby when he's sleep and likes to help with diaper changes some of the time. He told me the other day "Mama we need 2, 3, 4 more babies. You need to go to the doctor." a big turn around from when I first bought him home when he said "We need to to take the baby back home to his mommy at the hospital" lol. I love my kids I wouldn't trade them for the world time is flying fast.
My girl is 11 weeks today and just hit 13 pound! And she is super long at 65cm! She is so perfect, couldnt ask for a better bub :) We struggled with the boob so shes been on formula since 4 weeks. She has the double chin thing starting too. Lol. But cause shes so long i think it helps even her weight out. She got a cold at 6 weeks and ive got the flu now so kinda waiting for her to get sick again :( The 8 week needles weren't as bad as i expected but was still terrible!  Not looking forward to the next ones. She is really starting to "talk" now too, its just the cutest thing ever!
My lil man is doing gr8!! His reflux is getting better every day hes hardly having episodes now! his appt on Aug 15th he was right at 10 lbs so hes about 10.5 to 11 lbs! and 23 inches hes a LONG baby! He talks alot as well! and hes holds his head perfectly and hes discovering his hands n batting at his toys on his carseat! And i finally got adjusted to being back at work and Jax has adjusted to a new sitter which is awesome so we re well on our way to getting back on track!