Pregnancy: June 2012 Babies Community
Liam Jacob arrived 6/17/12

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2012.

Liam Jacob arrived 6/17/12

8151600?1342615438
So after a long 24 hour labor, contractions stopping, me literally pushing him out with my abdominals, getting snipped, hemorrhaging out, dying for 34 seconds, coming back, and getting four blood transfusions, my son and I are finally home! I gave birth naturally to a 9lb 12 oz 24in 13.3cm head healthy baby boy. Needless to say, Im NEVER having another child again. EVER. This was by far the hardest thing I have ever done and Im so proud of all the other mommies that birthed in June! On the flip side, Liam was jaundiced, had thrush, and the flu all in this first month. I have been put through the ringer, but dang it, my husband and I are going to spoil the living crap out of him since we've been put through everything to get him. I never thought I could love anything more than I do him. Congrats again ladies!
I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that but glad everything is better....Congratulations!!! Enjoy him :-)
OMG, sorry about what you went through. I'm glad everything is good now and you have your precious baby! Congrats!!!
Omg..thats big baby..it must of hurt so much..
Yeah you should.. You should be proud of yourself!!! :)
Im glad you and your baby are fine...
Congrats and enjoy ..x
Aw sorry its been rough but congratulations they are so worth it! My labor was 19 hrs cus i was stuck at 1 for 8 hrs and they refused my epi and my baby also got thrush so i know how hard that one is he was fussy fussy cus of it!!
CONGRATULATIONS XXXX its all over now so you can just relax and enjoy your little bundle xxxx