Music
Is anyone playing on using music while their giving birth?  With my first it was quiet. I wanna do something different because even tho the silence was pretty chill I don't think I wanna be in a silent room again.
I really don't  care if it's silent or not ...lol =)
I just want to hear my husband voice telling me how I'm doing .....reminding me to breathe and holding my hand...
I think his more important during labor than preparing or having my hospital bag ready for labor....
I love him...  :) oh no I'm getting emotional :'(

Oh yeah ...About the music 
I'll listen to music afterwards to help me relax....
I'll take my iPhone & charger....
That's a great thing is support!... I wonder how my bd will be lol he's been excited since I'm having a boy. The first time I had the support from my parents and my sister all in the labor room and it was awesome. I got emotional when my dad prayed with me and held my hand when I needed it. I know when I was born he didn't get to witness my birth because I was born so fast and he was in the lobby doing paperwork. He sat in the hall when they checked me and next thing you know my son was coming. I pray this one dilates faster so I won't have to get the pitocin. Me and bd live about an hour away so hopefully he'll make it in time but I live like 500 feet away from the hospital lol. Music or not I'll be fine...I remembered my mp3 last time but didn't pull it out. Wanna bring in the party lol, calming music of course.
Now I have two kids at home...
My mom took care of my son when I had my daughter..
This time I'm hope n my mother-in-law will help take care of my 2 year old and my six year old....
My mom hasn't been really supportive and a little negative with this pregnancy plus she's been in and out hospital...
So that's why it will mean soo much too me if my husband is there with me during labor...
I don't know what I would have done without his love and support... =(

I hope your bd is there with you  x
i was actually thinking about this while washing my walls earlier and jamming to reggae. im thinking id like to have my favorite reggae playlist in the room with me. its my favorite type of music, so i pretty much always have reggae playing. i think even my lil girl is gonna like it- i cant tell if shes kicking cuz she likes it or wants me to turn it off! lol
Sounds great!!! I was thinking either getting a playlist together or just let Pandora play. I can't tell is the baby likes my music either but he always seems to be dancing in my womb lol.