Pregnancy: June 2012 Babies Community
Oh..how I mist being pregnant :(

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2012.

Oh..how I mist being pregnant :(

I love having my baby next to me during bed time...I like how it feel when I have him really close to my stomach..feels like hes still inside.. :/
Dont mist my huge belly ...just the feeling of having the baby moving inside..lol

Nathan is now 7 weeks and 2 days :)

Anyone else mist being pregnant? Lol
I miss my baby kicking too and i did love to feel my belly LOL! but i dont miss the extra pee trips or not being able to get up or having trouble getting in the car! n yall having in the baby in bed are lucky w/mine having reflux i had to boot him out i was sad i was enjoying waking up next to him but i have to make sure he s safe and propped up in his own bed! and CCH1029 i totally understand my babys daddy is gone also he up and left to california 2 states from us 2 days b4 i had my son we had broke up when i was 8 mons pg! So yeah i have to wait for Mr right to show up so i can think about another baby! i d love the experience again NOT labor though that was awful LOL! but i just hope i meet some1 worthy and that God gives me another chance it took me 10 yrs to have this baby and i wasnt trying i gave up and got shocked but also got pg by a jerk! but as u said my family is supportive as well!!
oh yess i miss my belly i love her out but i miss it. when i see pregnant girls i wanna go up to them and rub their belly lol.
Oh, you just made me cry :( I miss it very much!! Just thinking about not being able to have anymore babies makes me cry even more!! I miss his kicks inside my belly :( My baby is now 2 months old and he is growing so fast. I also love him sleeping next to me and love when he looks up at me and smiles and coo's but I also miss my big belly :(
My baby girl is almost 3 weeks, and I must say I do miss  being pregnant because I know that I will no longer be having anymore children and wont get to experience being pregnant anymore because this shop is closed.
I so miss being pregnant...feeling those kicks and the anticipated time for labor (I know I might be weird but I actually enjoyed my labor lol)...I'm not going to have anymore children at the moment I want to get married first...I just hate the fact that guys think that they can just up and leave. I wish that they had the chance to carry a baby or raise them (sorry for the rant). Other than that I'm in love with both of my children and it's their father's loss because they are the both great and the best that's happened to me. Being a single mom isn't so bad.
I'm sorry to hear that ....I feel horrible when my husband goes to work and leaves me with my 7 week old, 2 year old and 6 year old..I cant imagine raising them all by myself ...I'm always comPlaining. Hey your young and the right men is out there..
It's hard but I wouldn't trade them for the world. My family is very supportive :-)
I wouldn't trade it for the world. Just stay strong for our little ones. He called me today begging for my forgiveness but after all the things I went through with my pregnancy and a few days ago I hit my breaking point and just can't find in my heart to forgive him right now. I'm just not gonna be the one that he goes back to when it's convenient for him. He asked can he call me I agreed to that I guess so I'll see where that goes. I got pregnant by a jerk twice but I love both of my babies and that was all they were good for.
cch1029- I'm so sorry to hear you are going through that. I'm glad you have your family that is being very supportive. Like you said, you have the most important two little men in your life and that's all that matters. Men can be jerks!!! I'm like babyiish, my husband works and doesn't have time to be here so in a way I feel like a single mom :(
Yes men are jerks. I guess we talked about it more today...I forgave him sometimes I feel too nice. He said he messed up and he owes me big time for hurting me. And he's been in the hospital for a stomach virus I guess. I just hope he lives up to his word because next time I wont be so nice.
I ve reached my breaking point several times!! But cus i want my son to know he does have a brother i try to be nice when i talk to my X! it just hurts he wants his other son and not mine! i ve submitted to the DNA test and that still wasnt good enough he STILL had excuses!! I wound up changing my babys name cus he just blew up in my face 3 wks b4 i had him that it was my effn problem and he wanted as far away from me as possible and he didnt care what i named the baby! at that point i knew i had to do right for my son and give him his own name and not the one of a man who didnt want him!
I made the mistake of giving my son the name we both picked out. But my son has my last name and I gotten used to the name so I'm not sure if I wanna change his first name. I guess we are getting better. But I kinda roll my eyes when he calls so I'm still not over it yet.
Well i kept the middle name but thats cus its MY grandfathers middle name i just changed his first name to the name i wanted! I was just gonna give him the dad's middle name but when he said he didnt care i just went ok i dont either! So i gave him the name i liked and the one me and my family picked out! But i hear ya everytime my X  calls i just go GGGRRR cus i just cant deal w him or understand him or his reasoning for things!