mirena after child?
a little early since im still pregnant but... i know that i DEF dont want any more babies right now but you never know, right? has anyone used the mirena iud? any thoughts on the mirena?
I had mirena 2 times. Once after my 1st child than once it was removed after 3 yrs i got pregnant after mu first cycle (2months later), than again i got the mirena 6 wks after labor and had it for a yr and got pregnant 2 months later again. Ill be getting it again at my 6 wk postpartum appt.
but no real complications with it?
I had it after my first daughter, I had no complications with it while it was in, I had it the entire 5 years, I plan on gettin it after I have this one, the only problem I had was they cut the string entirely too short so I had to go through hell havin to get it taken out, but other than tht I loved it. if i thought it was gonna b bad for me again I would get another one:)
thanks, hun! i talked to my Dr about it today some and she had some great things to say about it, even that she had one. im def gonna opt for mirena. til then, my husband will not be touching me!