Pregnancy: June 2012 Babies Community
yayyy!! soo excited!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2012.

yayyy!! soo excited!

so just got back from my 40wk appt and today is my due date. STiLL no dilation and the Dr doesnt want me going past 41wks so im being induced on monday night! im sooo excited!! i cant wait to meet my baby girl, Kiley Laine. im going in monday night to start the cervix softening process and then on tuesday morning, theyll start me on pitocin. i know its gonna be rough but afterall, labor means hard work, right? im surprisingly not really nervous about the whole labor process, like i thoughtd i be.
any tips from the lucky ladies already holding their bundles of joy?
Ahhhh ur so lucky.. All im getting monday is a sweep :( they wont induce me til im 10days past due date so 29th :( but to your question i got induced with my first, the contractions were more intense so def keep your mind open for epidurel :) im so jealous!! X
oh wow! congratulations!! I hope all goes well for u:) I am jealous..lol
Yay, congrats!! I hope you have an easy and fast labor.

I have had all my kids by c-section, so sorry, can't help there :( With my first I did go through labor and I did get the epidural and it helped so much, but I ended up needing a c-section :(
thanks, ladies! i DEF am open to an epidural, esp with an induction. i even joked w my Dr about "sampling" the epidural today. you know, just so i can prepare myself. lol!
she said if Kiley doesnt come on tuesday, they will probably send me for a c section on wednesday.
stubborn little girl already! im gonna have my hands full...
Yay goodluck! I was so scared and anxious. I went into labour on my own. Once it started all my fear went away. My water broke and i remember thinking wow this is all about to happen. I had her naturally with just some gas. And it just goes so quick. Seeing your baby is all you can think about. And the pain doesnt last but you know for the pain to go away you have to push through it. Thats how i felt anyway. I would do it all again any day.
aww, thanks lil_misss!
With my daughter labor was so easy but she was tiny only 5lbs 6oz I had my son monday he was 7lbs 3oz almost two lbs bigger epidural did not work this time around I felt the contraction not as bad but they still hurt I was sorta in ahh cuz how I acted I kept sayin just pull him out I cant do it im tired but heyy I did it in the moment it wasnt worth it after they put him on me n I saw his hair n felt his lil feet it was well worth it good luck girly hope all goes well n easy for yu
Oh cool. Here's to a fast and smooth delivery for you :)
I'm almost 40 weeks. Doctor suggest I can be induce this week since my cervix is already soft at 80% effaced. Had the ultrasound and my fluid is good and baby is at 7.1 oz, not too big so we opt to wait a couple more days before setting an inducing date. Still trying to give the little one a chance to come out on his/her own. But next week, we're evicting lil baby one way or the other, lol.
lol! she just wasnt responding to any of my eviction notices... i still cant believe shes being soo stubborn. well, yes i can, her Daddy drives me crazy sometimes. lol! ive been doing everything i could think of and it just wasnt doing anything for me. my Dr wanted to strip my membranes at my 38wk appt and couldnt since i was barely even thinning.

i was almost 11 lbs and my little sister was 5 weeks early and still almost 9 lbs so im terrified its hereditary. i think my Dr is too. lol! plus im epileptic and not on medicine, so they say itll be safer to go ahead and get her out.