Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
11w1day passed a clot
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

11w1day passed a clot

I am 11w 1d and last night I was sitting on the couch and I felt a gush, went to the bathroom and Ihad a watery/bloody mess in my under ware and through my pants..minutes later I passed a clot the size of a silver dollar. When I called the emergency # for my doc she said to either go to the ER or wait until Monday (tomorrow) and go see her first thing. So I have decided to wait for my doc. I fear the inevitable... has this happened to anyone?
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1374102_tn?1363013079
Oh no I am so sorry to hear this! Is this your first pregnancy? Hopefully your doctor has good news for you today, Please keep us update. I will keep you in my prayers!
Blank
I hope everything is alright !
Blank
Thanks ladies. This is my 3rd pregnancy. I have a 2yr 1/2 old daughter (my blessing) and I lost  my other daughter when I was six months due to an infection. But back to the scary incident, we went to the doc and they confirmed the baby is perfect, heart beat 168 and moving all around! What a blessing. I can honestly say my husband and i will not be at ease until this baby is out and healthy. But what ever happens we know it is the Lords will. Thanks for your thoughts and concern.
Blank
1374102_tn?1363013079
What wonderful news! :)
Blank
That's really great to hear! So happy the babys okay.!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...