12 & pregnant.....:s
Well, i am twelve years old, me and my boyfriend (now my ex) had unprotected sex 31/08/2012 and i havent had a period since then. I havent told anyone about it but i am starting to get a visible bump have put on some wait, have frequent morning sickness if i am not constantly eating. Have had a bit of implantation spotting a while back. Any advice is welcomed with open arms, & please if you dont have nothing nice to say, dont say nothing at all x
I think it would be a good idea to let your mom, dad or a trusted adult in your life know what is going on, it is important to get prenatal care as soon as you can.
Have you taken a test to check for pregnancy? Maybe check in to a Crisis pregnancy center in your area, they usually do free pregnancy test for you.
I say find some adult that will be supportive and get them on your side to help give you the love and guidance you will need during this time in your life. Much luck to you!!!!! Holler if you have any other questions!
Thanks for the advice. My GP has agreed to see me without a parent on tuesday so ile take it from there then. Unfortunately there are no Crisis Pregnancy centres in my area. I have taken about 6 hpt's 5positive 1negative.Thanks again, by the looks of things im gonna be needing that luck!!!
It is good to hear you will meet with someone that will be able to help you walk threw this time. I will be praying for you.  I am sure it is scary being so young and expecting you first little one.
Take care of yourself and please let me know if you have anything else you need! :0)
Yes please get to a doctor and talk to someone who you can trust. You need extra care as your own body is still growing and maturing.  If you got positive test your deffanitly pregnant. I'll be praying for the best for you and little one
Thanks very much xx
Thanks again you've been so helpful x goin to the doc's next tuesday so hopefully all goes well :D
ARE you experiencing any other symptoms ?? U need to watch wat u r eating coz your body needs all the nutrients it can get so try 2 eat healthy frink lots of milk coz you need calcium as your baby wish u luck and take care