Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
14 wks...bad headache

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

14 wks...bad headache

I'm currently 14 weeks pregnant...close to 15 weeks. I have had the worst headaches for the last couple weeks...I wake up with throbbing head pain and it never really goes away. Wondering if anyone else has had this and/or suggestions on what to do to stop this cycle. Thank you!!!
I'm in the same boat. I'm going to talk to my doc on Friday when I see him. I heard it could be blood pressure or sugar issues. We shall see what he says, and gives me for pain. Only can take 6 Tylenols a day without destroying liver. I'm at the limit. :-(
Hooing mine isn't blood pressure...had issues my first pregnancy and it was rough. My dr appt is next week....good luck and hope you feel better!!