16 & pregnant
I'm 16 I live with my boyfriend, and I'm pregnant. But the thing I don't get is how I got pregnant because I'm on the shot. Does anyone know?
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
No contraceptive is 100% honey. It happens. I'm a result of the pill failing! How you feeling bout being preg? Xx
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
No contraceptive is 100% honey. It happens. I'm a result of the pill failing! How you feeling bout being preg? Xx
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I feel alright.. I was scared though.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
dont be worrid love if it makes you feel any better i wad 15 and middle of my GCSE's when i discoverd i was 21 weeks and 3 days pregnant :o (shocker i know) but i was on the mini pill and still having periods so to my knowledge i didnt no any diffrent i had 4 months to come to terms i was going to be a teenage mum and was 16 when i had my son declan i aam now 21 my lil boy is now 5 and im expecting my second my lil boy and my lil unborn are my world and would die for them. nothing wrong with being a teenage mom :) dont let people judge you when your lil bundle of joy is here your whole world becomes your little one its an amazing feeling would never switch my life for a normal teenage life :) congrats love xx
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community Resources