16 weeks negative tests
My last period was on August 31-Sep 3
I did have unprotected sex with my husband many times throughout the month of September
No period September & October
Then I had what I thought was a period in November just some light bleeding
Now December has come and I should of had a period but I have yet to have one, I am a week late.
I had blood and urine tests done in the beginning of October and both came back negative, my DR said there was no pregnancy without a positive test.
In the beginning of November I went to another Dr and had a urine test done, negative. They would not do an ultrasound like I asked because of a negative test. Then I had some light bleeding so I thought I was finally starting my period, now nothing in December. Prior to this I have always had a very regular period.
For the first few months I was incredibly sick and tired. Then in the past month that has all gone away I just have terrible heartburn, can't sleep, and acne. I have a very small appetite, unlike like the first few months yet I'm gaining weight,  only in my abdominal area. It isn't completely round like a pregnant belly, but it is getting larger. & it extremely uncomfortable to slunch when I'm sitting, do you know what I mean? The picture on the right was from about July or August of this year, it's not edited even though it looks like I might have stretched it. The app I have on my phone to put to pictures side by side fits the picture to size and I couldn't fix it. Sorry.
Go to the er n tell em you think your preg but youve had bleeding. They should do an ultrasound to see what's going on
Your Stomach id forming into a pregnant stomach.If it was saggy and jiggly it would be just fat.But that is how a pregnant stomach forms. I would do the ER thing that the lady said before.
And thats about the size of a 4 month old stomach.
I had a little light bleeding around period due times for first tri then none since but all ur symptoms sound like me n I'm 17wks now with my son
Same last period date too 31/8/12 lol I'm due 6/6/13 :)