Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
16 weeks negative tests

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

16 weeks negative tests

8644039?1356076962
My last period was on August 31-Sep 3
I did have unprotected sex with my husband many times throughout the month of September
No period September & October
Then I had what I thought was a period in November just some light bleeding
Now December has come and I should of had a period but I have yet to have one, I am a week late.
I had blood and urine tests done in the beginning of October and both came back negative, my DR said there was no pregnancy without a positive test.
In the beginning of November I went to another Dr and had a urine test done, negative. They would not do an ultrasound like I asked because of a negative test. Then I had some light bleeding so I thought I was finally starting my period, now nothing in December. Prior to this I have always had a very regular period.
For the first few months I was incredibly sick and tired. Then in the past month that has all gone away I just have terrible heartburn, can't sleep, and acne. I have a very small appetite, unlike like the first few months yet I'm gaining weight,  only in my abdominal area. It isn't completely round like a pregnant belly, but it is getting larger. & it extremely uncomfortable to slunch when I'm sitting, do you know what I mean? The picture on the right was from about July or August of this year, it's not edited even though it looks like I might have stretched it. The app I have on my phone to put to pictures side by side fits the picture to size and I couldn't fix it. Sorry.
Go to the er n tell em you think your preg but youve had bleeding. They should do an ultrasound to see what's going on
Your Stomach id forming into a pregnant stomach.If it was saggy and jiggly it would be just fat.But that is how a pregnant stomach forms. I would do the ER thing that the lady said before.
And thats about the size of a 4 month old stomach.
I had a little light bleeding around period due times for first tri then none since but all ur symptoms sound like me n I'm 17wks now with my son
Same last period date too 31/8/12 lol I'm due 6/6/13 :)