Aa
A
A
Close
22 hours 30 minutes....
Anyone else going crazy waiting for the gender results? Ultrasound tomorrow at 8am. Can't think of anything else!!! I'm a nutcase. LOL
Cancel
8 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I was like that for two weeks before my ultrasound. Always counting down the minutes :-D
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1374102 tn?1363013079
Good luck, I hope you get what you are wanting! I drove myself crazy the last few days before my ultrasound lol!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Lmao when I went for my gender ultrasound they couldnt tell me the sex because she had her legs closed so I paid to go get a ultrasound done just to find out lolol
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Mine is in one week.....I will be 21wks 2 days. I hope baby cooperates.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1374102 tn?1363013079
At first my baby girl didn't wanna open her legs either, the ultrasound tech had to keep pushing her and finally she gave us a peak.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Well baby almost didn't cooperate....but thanks to a very skilled ultrasound tech (he said he's a pro at waking up babies lol) found out its a girl!!!!!!!! Baby Gap here I come Lol. Thanks for the posts ladies...you all cheered me up in my time of stress.  :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Well baby almost didn't cooperate....but thanks to a very skilled ultrasound tech (he said he's a pro at waking up babies lol) found out its a girl!!!!!!!! Baby Gap here I come Lol. Thanks for the posts ladies...you all cheered me up in my time of stress.  :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1374102 tn?1363013079
Haha yes I almost had that same issue I was going to be one upset momma if I wasn't able to find out! I guess girls are shy like they say.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community Resources