Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
22 weeks depressed?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

22 weeks depressed?

The FOB & i are not together he doesnt want to be in a relationship. At first he wanted me to have an abortion which I did not agree too. He still comes around & I still have feelings for him & hurt that he doesnt want to be with me. I kno he will take care of his child but thats about it. Im just depressed, hurting & wanted to tell someone, I snt really have alot of friends or that much support so Im going through the motions alone
Your not alone. My ex/father of the baby decided he doesnt want to be in a relationship. At first he said he would still be in her life but after an argument on Monday im not sure of what he is going to do. He moved out today and I dont know where he is. So im a little sad too. Im just praying he comes around for her and thats all I care about now. My father was around until his dying day and i want the same for my baby. So hopefully your ex & my ex will come around and do the right thing for their kids
Yes you are not alone! The father of my child left when we found out, became abusive, moved away and changed all of his info so that I cannot contact him and so that he will not have to support the child. I am lucky to have supportive parents that help me, but I have alsobeen through counseling and I am currently taking anti-depressants because my doctor said that the risk to the baby is less with the medication than me being upset and anxious all the time. I am sorry you have to go through this, but you are not alone. :-)
Your not alone. The father of my child treated me real bad when I decided to have our child. I was severly depressed and my doctor had me talk to someone professionally. It helped me out a lot, I also have a supportive family, and also a bigger GOD! Just leave it all up to him he will get you through it. However thats still your baby no matter what and you will be greatly blessed because babies are a gift from GOD. Sorry you have to go through this.