Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
35 Weeks

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

35 Weeks

This may be TMI but I'm a first ttime mom and curious to see if anyone has felt this way,
I have been having this really weird feeling it doesn't really hurt just uncomfortable in my vagina.
Like when you get an exam and they put the thing in you and open everything up to check you? That's what it feels like! Is that due to dialating?
Sorry again for the TMI
Could be. Does it feel like shock waves, electric current type stimulation? Could be stretching, or dialating, or contractions.
No it just feels like pressure and the thing i explained. I go to the drs Thursday so she will check me then. I think it's from dialating or something
Am will be 33 weeks in a few days and have the same feels went to the dr yesterday and baby dropped super low. But everything checked out ok good luck