Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
50 days to go!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

50 days to go!

I have 7 more weeks til my daughter is due but I don't think she will make it that long!
Anyone else have that feeling?
I was curious at what some before labor signs are and I have a lot of them!
I was also born 6 weeks early so I just have a feeling she will be early too!
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Due june 4... or c section may 29 if babys breech!  Were close! .....this is my 2nd.... my first baby well shes 7 now came at 36 weeks...so this time im thinking baby might come at the same time! Having lots of false contractions and movement... congrats to you yay were almost done!
Blank
I'm due June 3rd! :)
I just have a feeling that she's not gonna stay in there that long! She's already dropped a lot I've been having a lot of pressure and other things !
But yes we are almost there !
Blank
I have 9 to go and super excited!  Doctor said she is already head head down so am thinking she is coming early as well good luck ladies
Blank
Im due june 8th with a lil boy. Had my first at 37 weeks and also believe that this one will be here early too.
Blank
4154024_tn?1363759331
Had my first baby at 39 weeks. I'm currently 30 weeks old, my baby is also facing down but hasn't dropped yet. Am real excited to meet my son.. Possibly in 9 weeks?!?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank