Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
83 days and counting...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

83 days and counting...

Anyone else getting extremely ready to be done with being pregnant? I'm on my last pregnancy so I'm trying to savor every experience but I have SPD so am in a lot of pain everytime I get up, walk, or move in general. So...I'm down to 83 days and very happy as both my other babies were born at 38 wks so possibly only 10 weeks left!!  Seems all my prego friends are having a much better experience and don't want to be done as bad as me...am I bad for wanting time to fly so I can hold my baby girl?
Im not familiar with spd... however it feels like Ive been pregnant for a year already! Haha... my due date is june 4th but I had my first at around 37 weeks... not rushing my son but I would love to have him around that time too! Congrats... your almost finished!!.. did I mention it would be sooo nice to have a glass of cabernet at dinner.. lol
i have 77 days to go. I had my first baby at 39 weeks so that should mean that i'll have this baby around the same time. We'll possibly deliver during  the same week. I am also in a lot of pain, pinched nerve kind of pain running down my left thigh. It hurts so bad when I lay on my left side to sleep. i can't wait to meet my baby boy, he's jabs at all sides from the inside of my belly sometimes it even feels like he's tickling my bladder.
Glad to hear I'm not the only anxious mamma. Soflydo my son did the same thing...this one isn't as active...whew...sorry to hear about your pains too...the things we go thru to meet our babes. Well good luck to all of us in making it thru...and here's to big glasses of cabernet after babies come LOL!!
Got 55 days to go here. I can not wait.she has been in there for way to long it seems. Pain that i have gotten is well worth it though. Just went to Dr today placenta is separating from my wall so she may be here soon. Causing so much pain but soon I will be holding a healthy baby girl. Congrats to everyone in here.
Good luck liltheresa!!! Is it normal for the placenta to do that? Hope all goes well for you!!!
I have 55 days left and I feel amazing! I did have pain and problems. But now she's dropping so I **** have heart burn or anything and I actually feel hungry! The only thing it she feels soo heavy lol and my feet hurt very fast while walking!
BrittanyNicolee I am so jealous LOL!! mine is dropping lower but that's just putting more pressure on the already out of whack pelvis. glad you're feeling good tho!!! :)
Yeah my little sister told me I'm waddling !
I have some pressure but it doesn't bother me.
It does hurt when she hits really low lol I told my mom she's trying to break out! But she's head down and in position :)
My lo has been dropped since 28 weeks I don't understand why. She had been had down since I was six months along. I have a small hole in my water and it's leaking a lil bit but Dr said rest and I should be able to hold on a few more weeks. Coughing caused the hole. Anyone else have this problem and if so what did your Dr say
I didn't know till after my son was born but my water had leaked and broke and i never knew because his head was so low it blocked anything coming out. One of my sis in laws had a small hole and they told her the same thing. ..to rest and no lifting or sex at all. She went to 36 wks like that.  Everyone is different depending on the size or place of the hole/tear from what i hear. Good luck to you liltheresa...keep us posted!!!
They believe the hole is on the top. I leak everyday but the Dr said the baby is making good fluid to make up for what I am loosing. I'll be 33 weeks Sunday and still scared that I will have her to early. I have gestational diabetes and she has grown so quick so they check her size every 4 weeks. I have been in so much pain that when I go in for my stress tests the Dr always checks me for dilation. The Dr also prescribed me pain medication that I'm worried about taking. I just don't want to have my baby become dependent on it before she is born. I only take it when the pain is so bad I can't move. Is there anyone else on pain medication?
I feel nauseous all the damn time still i want it to be all over :/ haha ive gone through so much of the symptoms its annoying but i know its worth it! I cant wait for my bby girl to be out already! 67 more days to go:)
77 days and counting...anyone else having really strong braxton hicks contractions?
I have 58 days left and i am right along with you ladies so ready for my baby girl to be here i have hip pain so bad its unbearable i cant move at night without wanting to cry has this happened to anyone else?
Liltheresa how is the leaking?  My doc prescribed me something for pain but I never picked it up because I'm scared to take it during pregnancy. It was for the spd (symphasis pubis dysfunction). Hope the leaking stopped and all is well..
Blakeandgraciesmommy I have that at night from the spd...takes a good 5 mins to get to the bathroom and sometimes feels like I can't walk or turn. Its a horrible and helpless feeling. Hope urs gets better!!!