Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
First trimester bleeding

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

First trimester bleeding

Has anyone had bleeding in first trimester and everything was ok ? I had scan at 6 and 7 weeks all ok an heartbeat but having similar to a light period. The midwife doesn't seemed concerns but I'm scared as I always thought red bleeding was bad ? Also two previous mc
Please help : )
We ll I had vry light spot when I whiped from peeing ( sorry ) I went to ER and I was oka I'm 10 weeks now that happen around 6-7 weeks but its wasn't red it was pinkish when is the last time you been to doctor maybe you should HP to ER cause bring red blood isn't good at all could be a start of a miscarriage but go check that ASAP . Hope all is well .
Well is normal that women bleed in their first trimester unless u have very high bleeding I think thats not normal
It is better to get the facts from the expert during the first trimester pregnancy and throughout your full pregnancy to relieve yourself of unnecessary stress and worry! Later in your pregnancy, if you experience bad cramping, diarrhea and back pain, call the doctor immediately.

perimine