Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
Gender test...homemade! I got girl results!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

The red cabbage test is, you take a small head of red cabbage and cut it in half and chop it up. boil some water and after it boild you put the cabbage in for 10 minutes. Seperate the water from the cabbage and you take equal amounts of yuur first morning urine and cabbage water. If the water stay purple it's a girl, if it turns red or pink it's a boy.

The baking soda test is you take a teaspoon of baking soda and pour your FMu in it. it if fizzes it's supposed to be a boy and if nothing happens it's supposed to be a girl

The bleach test is you take equal part of bleach and FMU and if it fizzes like sprite = girl and foam like beer = boy
I got girl on baking soda test and boy on chlorine test. I'll do the cabbage one later this week, just for fun!! :-)
Fun!! I've gotta try one of these :)