Heel pain :(
I already asked this on another forum but i want as much feed back as i can get lol....So I have had pain in the back of my heels since I found out I was pregnant but recently it's getting worse. It doesn't matte if I'm standing or sitting the pain is horrible. If I sit for more than two minutes and try to get up and walk the pain is almost unbearable! Does anyone know what this is? Any advice? Should I talk to my dr when I see her next?
It's hip and back pain. Google images of foot reflexology, and hands too for the fun of it. They are the nerve endings and you will see the root of your problem. :-)
It could be your growing belly that's causing your posture to slouch forward or backward. I would suggest getting a belly girdle to help correct your posture. You can also try doing stretches such as yoga or Pilates to ensure your muscles are not tight or ropes. Drink plentiful of water too!
Thank you :)
I had the exact same thing with my son and it was how my center of gravity was being carried. Try shoes with reeeeeally good arch support for immediate relief.
Where can you buy arch support inserts that are good? I dont have the money to buy new shoes right now
I got some from walmart that were ok...they say arch support on them. Also do stretches likr you would for shin splints. That's what my physical therapy dept said to do.