Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
Is it normal to see a baby kick on ultrasound at 13 weeks??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

I saw my first ultrasound the other day. According to my last period, I am 13 weeks. I had a pelvic exam before the ultrasound and she said my uterus felt right about 13 weeks. But on the ultrasound, I saw the baby kick its legs. Is that normal at 13 weeks?? I didn't feel anything, but saw it. If I'm further along than 13 weeks, i have to be about 19 weeks because I wasn't sexually active in between that time... Am I just paranoid, or do you think I'm further along than the doctor thinks??

P.s, please no judgemental answers, this is my first time ever being pregnant so this is all new to me.
I'm sure its normal I was only 12 weeks and my baby was kicking up a storm(thank god I can't feel him or her yet) the nurse didn't say anything about it being abnormal so I'm sure you're good to go.
I'm a ftm too (:
im also a ftm and I saw my baby kicking and waving at 10 weeks. its normal :)
Avatar n tn
Its normal
I was 11 weeks and my baby was flipping turning kicking and just going crazy in there!
And now I'm 15 week and 4 days and the baby is just as active !
It's totally normal.. At my last ultrasound at 11 weeks we saw baby punching lol it was too cute!
Very normal. At 10 weeks I saw my baby doing that on ultrasound. This is my 3rd. Amazing each and every time!!!
Oh my god, thank you all so much, I've been freaking out!! My boyfriend's mother is in the other room right now saying how its too early to see a baby kick as we speak.. anyone else have trouble with mother in laws?? lol.
The less mother in laws are informed, the better for you/baby and stress free you will be.
Its pretty normal.... I had my 12w scan yesterday.. And nurse told me that baby is very active as he was kicking and bouncing inside... According to my last period I was 12 w but after us nurse told me that I am 11w4d along I did not get that bcos I am 100% sure about my lmp .