LABOR SIGNS??!!
Hey all mamas, so Ill be 40wks tmrw and ive been at 1cm for a week, lost my plug a few days after my apt last week..but finally had the "bloody show" which was Tues 6/25/13... been having on n off painful ctx's and actually felt my shorts get wet but just a little bit! My doc said to go to hospital as soon as my water breaks to put me on antibiotics due to GSB..if im saying that right, im puzzled as to if my water broke already and if all those sound like early labor?? Help me out mamas...im a ftm...i think i have an idea but just wanted to hear what you guys thought??!!
i had thought my water broke to but its normal my Dr told me, he said that the day my water breaks and i see water coming down my leg is that my water really broke,.
When my water broke I knew it. It is super warm and its alot and it keeps pouring out! Goodluck!