Less than 10 weeks/70 days! Baby Shower???
I'm so excited I have 70 days left. She is measuring big, so I have a few growth ultrasounds scheduled. I'm ready for my hips and pelvic bones to stop hurting me, lol. I have a small baby bbq/shower at end of May. We are only requesting cloth diapers as this is my third. Is it rude to have a diaper raffle, and give a gift card to a restaurant for the person who brings the most diapers? The cost of each diaper is $16 or $20. All thoughts appreciated. Thanks. :-)
I love this idea!! I have 71 days left and am doing a baby reveal party after baby is born where people can win a prize by bringing items for baby like diapers, wipes, lotions, washes etc. Same principle as yours but baby will be there to lure people in hahaha! I would think people would like your idea because most people want to help but need ideas on what to get. At least that's how I am lol. Good luck and here's hoping time flies (for both of us).
Thanks. I thought it was a good idea too. But my family, (sisters) are telling me its offensive to them in a way, because they WANT to spoil the baby and not want to feel like they are lured in. Lol. We were raised to give, and to give from the heart. :-) Good luck. Hope time flies by for you too!