Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
Pinched Nerve
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pinched Nerve

Hi ladies!  32.5 wks, FTM here.  For the last 2 months baby boy has been pinching a nerve in my leg that makes the whole front of my left thigh numb...actually it feels like it's been shot up with Novocaine -- like I can feel pressure but not sensation.  I've cleared it with my OB and a healthcare nurse that it it nothing more serious which is good, HOWEVER now the last 2 weeks the numbness has turned into constant burning pain.  It feels like I have a seriously raw sunburn -- itching, burning, throbbing -- in my left thigh.  It doesn't matter if I sit or stand -- the pain is there.  I haven't had this anywhere else (like the typical sciatica).  I plan to discuss the change w my OB when I see her this week.

Can anyone suggest any home remedies?  I work 8 hours a day, so please take that into consideration!
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I would go see a chiropractor Asap if you're not already. Mine does these amazing stretches on my legs to prevent that. My left hip gives my leg problems. Lol. Good luck.
Blank
I have been having bad sciatica and went to a physical therapist which helped me tremendously! The only thing that will make it go away completely is baby being born. But they can show you stretches that help.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...