Someone to talk to?
So here's the scoop. I'm 18, pregnant for the first time, and have ridiculous amounts of stress. I don't really have anyone to turn to, which is another big part of my stress... I would like to have someone to talk to, if anyone's willing to be open minded and willing to listen.. I was a peer counselor at the middle school my senior year, so I'd be willing to listen as well.. I'm posting this here because I figured you guys will understand more since you're expecting as well... Please help. ~Rosey.
You can talk to me. This is my third pregnancy, I have a 2.5 yr old girl and I lost my youngest who was born prematurely. I am 13wks today with number 3! I have been through darkness but truly feel I can offer light to those in need. I am 32. I am completely open minded. Here to talk.
Hi i'm 19 first pregnacy as well and I am having issues of my own I won't judge you because i'm no one to judge if tou need a friend you have one here as well...
You can always message me, I too am having my own stress and troubles and will not judge!
Im 18 as well and this is my first pregnancy an ive also been going thru ALOT of stress, so if your ever in need to talk to someone you can just message me i never judge no matter what situation it is
I'm 21 and pregnant with my first. I have had to deal with many stressful situations recently as well. If you need to talk, vent, or just laugh at the weird symptoms and thing going on thanks to baby feel free.
I'm 19 and pregnant with my first. You can message me whenever. I'm not judgemental at all and will listen/give advice when asked :)