Teas and oils?
So is anyone considering using raspberry leaf tea or primrose oil? I used both with my last pregnancy starting at week 35. I seemed to bounce back really fast...super fast second stage of labor...and no tearing. I'd like to know if anyone else has stories about using these during the last couple wks of pregnancy.
I actually never used this with my first pregnancy but i've read about it and might actually try it this time around... With the Tea do you just drink it everyday? And the oil how does that work sorry I am new to this lol.
I drank a cup every evening starting at 35 wks. The primrose oil I used internally (put one capsule in before bed or used the oil for perineal massage...I tore bad with my first so my doc said this would help prevent that). The tea made me have Braxton hicks contractions but not bad. By the end I was very used to them and felt like it helped labor...didnt hurt anything anyway...baby was fine on all the scans and the NST.