Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
anxiety

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

anxiety

Im 10w 1d and this is the farthest I've gotten in any of my  pregnancies i had a miscarriage last march and im so nervous and am having the worst anxiety about being healthy this time around because i do not know what caused my miscarriage im scared to sleep certain ways drink or eat certain things my question is am i gunna be like this my whole pregnancy or will i be able to sit back and enjoy it?
I know how hard it is to relax, but your at the 10 week mark now which is fantastic!  Try to enjoy every second, and talk to your doc about your anxiety as they may be able to alleviate some fears.  Good luck and keep me posted!
As you pass certain milestones in pregnancy the fear will start to go away. I had a miscarriage back in 2010 and got pregnant again 3 months later and was so scared the first few months. But as you progress it will become less and less.