Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
contractions and clear watery discharge

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

contractions and clear watery discharge

Hello all I am 72 days away from meeting my little girl. The problem is contractions sever cramping and clear watery discharge. Should I get checked out. I also have gestational diabetes and my baby girl is pretty bug at thus point. I don't know if Im wasting my time going in for nothing to be wrong.
Yes I would, your fluid could be leaking!!
I am going in today to get checked out. I'm 30 weeks today and the contractions are getting stronger and more painful. I have tried walking around drinking water and resting but nothing is helping.
it can be braxton hicks. i was having them for like two hours but it wnet away. i was leaking watery discharge for weeks from time to time but i had an u/s and i was fine, not leaking  nor anything. just check if youre not sure with your ob : )
Any updates since this post? Is baby and mommy safe?
Yes we are safe. Had to go back to the doctors this weekend. I have kidney stones that are making me bleed. Checking in with doctors Monday morning.on other news she is really getting big and still may have to come out early
So news is I have a small hole in my water. It's leaking slowly but the baby is making up for what I am losing. Hoping that she holds on until at least 37 weeks. I'll be 33 weeks on Sunday. :) also update about kidney stones. There is none it was my placenta tearing away from the wall a little bit.Dr said it was ok blood not from baby just from me.on restrictions until delivery. No lifting or bending, squatting down, or sex. I hate not bring able to do anything. I even had to stop walking around so much. Worst part is since I stopped I have had major swelling in my legs.