Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
counting down?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

counting down?

So is anyone else at the point of counting down the days? And I mean in the way of HURRY THE F UP!!!! I want my daughter as healthy as possible but honestly I would be more then ok with her coming any time now. And I do mean like literately any minute now. Even tho I have 25 days to go.
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
LOL I'm to that point but I have 51 days left...between my blood pressure, pelvic dysfunction, and being on meds to make contractions from an irritable uterus stop I am miserable and wish I had a fast forward button. I'm jealous you're at 25 days left haha..and people are really annoying me when they're like "it will go quick". No...its not going quick and it stinks lol.
Blank
I have 25 days left and I'd be okay with her coming now too lol
Blank
I have 42 days left and at my last appt she was only weighing like 4 lb so I would like her to gain a lb and a half before she comes
Blank
I feel yah, ladies! I have 50 days left and I would love for her head to stop digging in my left pelvis region!! But, she needs to cook longer, and I want her healthy. I'm measuring 3 weeks ahead, and people tell me, I look like I'm going to pop. I just ignore them, and tell them she's staying till mid June when my two kids get out if school! Lol
Blank
1374102_tn?1363013079
I am right there with y'all as of today I have 30 days and I am okay with her coming now, I know that sounds selfish. But like you ladies said as long as she is healthy I am okay with her coming now.
Blank
Hell yeah! I have 26 days left, and its like hurry the f**k up! Lol.
Blank
I have 31 days left and it would be totally awesome if she came now as long as shes healthy!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...