Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
due date

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

due date

Just wanna see everyone's due dates and stuff :) and how everyone is feeling! I'm due June 3rd I'm 14 weeks today! Sickness is almost gone pretty much! YAY
I am due June 7th and today is the first day I have felt my energy levels returning to normal. Overall the nausea has gotten better slowly. Getting into the 2nd trimester has really helped all my symptoms improve!
Yeah I'm not sick this morning thank goodness and my energy is finally returning it feels great to not wanna lay In bed all day!
I'm due June 12th. Definately starting to feel much better now that I'm moving into the 2nd trimester. 12 weeks 5 days
Yeah I didn't even start feeling better til today lol and I'm 14 weeks I'm hoping it stays this way!
I'm due June 16! I'm 12+1 today and I feel like my energy level has drop again. I've been dizzy off and on all day :(
Due June 18, and I still get nauseous every now and then. I'm always tired too.
June 8th Im Going Thru Alot I Bleed Every Month But Dont Know Why.
Well what kind of bleeding? Have you seen a Dr? Because I bleed but its just light pink spotting and had an ultrasound to make sure its normal which it was lol and this week I just started getting my energy level back and bot being so sick so im loving that! It gets better trust me! I still pee a lot though!
Oh and I'm showing also lol
I am due June 16 so I am 12 weeks 4 days. Feeling MUCH better, no more all day sickness!!! Feeling a tad less tired. I totally have a baby bump, but this isn't my first baby so bumps usually show earlier!!
I am peeing a lot still, have round ligament pain. Get HUNGRY more often and also super super hormonal, but that is getting a bit better too! YAY
Glad the second trimester is just around the corner!!!!
Woo! Yeah right now I'm 14 weeks and 4 days and I was feeling better but now I have a cold ! So I've been in bed lol being sick and pregnant is horrible !
Im 13 & 5 today, due june 9. I feel so much better this last week, but being my 3rd child it feels much different than the previous 2. I was such a happy preggers then and didnt even show till like 4 months. Now ive been in yoga pants since about halloween. Doc says ill be bigger this time. Yay...lol. Anyone else show much more in 2nd and 3rd pregnancies?
My Dr said because the muscles are already stretched out by your 2nd and so on you will get bigger each time lol but it really depends on the person because this is my first baby and my mom got big so my Dr said I would and I feel like I'm big !
Well my new due date is June 16.. it started may 26 what a difference! I pee all the time, have had some morning sickness but not enough to really bother me. And I'm always, and I mean always hungry lol. Pretty cranky at times. This will be my first (:
Hmmm... Definitely makes sense.. I wonder how the Duggar mom did it?? Hahaa! Congrats 0rittanyNicolee, and all the other first time moms :)
Im due 2nd june am 14weeks and 6 days- sickness has finally stopped but am still shattered
Well I'm as of today 12wks 4days.  This was a HUGE. surprise. It's baby number FIVE!!  LOL ill be 38 when I deliver.  I've got 2 boys 15,  17 2 girls 11, 7. My oldest will be 18 June 7th important due June 20th. LOL daddy bday is June 12th. Kind of cool.  Anyways.  I've had another of ligament pain from very early on.  I'm nervous last baby was sick in hosp. For month so important concerned that'll happen again :( she was quite sick in NICU.   BUT thinking positive impact excited to have a baby around again.  Anyone know their baby's sex?
Yeah this is my first baby, I'm 17 but ill be 18 right after the babys born. I'm graduating early and I starts CNA classes in march so I'm excited about that. I have my Dr appt in the morning and I'm 15 weeks today ! But I don't know what the sex is. I think its a boy from the ultrasound but who knows lol
My due date is June 5th and I am 15 weeks today, my belly doesnt show much but i've gained 2kg :)
Im due june 13th! I went to the dr. last week for bleeding and the ultrasound showed I have a hemorrhage between my uterus and placenta.  Its small and ive been on bed rest since...I go back to the dr. tomorrow and while I stopped bleeding a few days later, this morning I had some brown blood when I wiped.  I also found out i am rh negative and have to get shots so mine and the babys blood dont mix since my body could attack it. I will be 14 weeks tomorrow so hopefully things are going to be ok. This will be my first child.
.
Well I hope everything is ok! I was in the hospital Saturday night and last night with bleeding but everything seems to be fine. It just scares me and now I'm on antibiotics for a UTI and that scares me to because I wouldn't even take tylenol!
Im due June 9 and im 14 w and 5 d and i can'T slsleep the  night with out not wanting to go back to  sleep And at work i get mood swings like crazy
Ok so I did the ultrasound this morning and they couldnt see the hemorrhage!  I got to see baby and they even printed pictures for me! I still need to stay on bed rest until my next dr appointment on the 27th but things are looking good now :)
Oh and according to the baby size they say im really 14w5d instead of 14w...they even guessed the gender. (Boy) but couldnt tell for sure.
In 12w5d, nausea had eased off but feeling very sick today! Due June 25th
That's great congrats and best of luck with Cna and the new little one coming :)
I'm due June 14th. I had horrible morning sickness all through my first trimester... I mean vomiting a few times every single morning. My body was def having a hard time getting used to pregnancy. Since I've hit 12 weeks, my body feels amazing. I feel completely like myself again, just with a bigger belly :)
I was told June 28th, still have to go to the doctor to get it confirmed
Im due june 9th and my bday is june 8th !! So excited ....@snooks r u due june 9th in 6 months or next year ? Bc im almost 18 weeks so just curious how u r 14 weeks if we have the same due date
She posted that 4 weeks ago which makes her 18 weeks now
Im 17 weeks now my due date is june 18... been showing since I was 8 weeks :( I couldn't hide my little one for long this round.
Mine is June 26. I'm 16+4 today
June 2nd here!
Due june 20th find out the 5th what were having. Still have alot of morning sickness and I can't wait to feel normal again
In due June 3rd with placenta abruption
Im due June 20th with a girl. I feeling good. Just back pains every now and then. I also have bad heartburn sometimes.
Due june 25th 20weekss along