Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
help please FTM 32 weeks

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

help please FTM 32 weeks

Im 32 weeks and for the past two days ive been having really bad period like cramps and also the top of my stomach keeps getting hard. My mother keeps telling me to drink water and it will go away but it hasn't -_- gahh. I also haven't felt my baby move very much in 4 days. I know he is ok I have a doppler so I can hear his heart beat.

My question is are these braxton hicks ? Im a FTM.
Sounds like it. They should ease up a bit and not last longer than 30 seconds and they shouldn't get more intense. If they do call your doctor. Laying down on your left side should help too.
Am doing the same thing. My doctor told me to take Benadryl and it will helps!
I have been having contractions for a week now and am already starting to dilate! My dr is keeping a close eye on it,but said contractions are normal as long as the dilating does not progress. Tylenol, warm baths and rest help a lot and benedryl helps if you cannot sleep!