hospital bag
This will be my first baby and was wondering what all I need to take to the hospital with me....any ideas?
Clothes for the baby to come home in. Clothes for you and daddy. Pillows ohs slippers shampoo things like that
I found out my hospital doesn't provide baby formula so I'll be packing a couple of ready-to-use liquid formula aside from a set of clothes for newborn, you, daddy, toiletry items, etc. if you want to make announcements via text, phone call... bring a phone charger. Also it would be nice to have to birth plan handy.
Make sure the car seat is secured correctly in the car as well. If you're not you're how to install it, you can find a local cop for help.
Hi Kassy!
This is my first baby too!  I'm a tad OCD and really Type A so I found a lot of really great suggestions on Pinterest and combined them into a master list.  I would def check with your hospital to see what they provide (mine provides formula if needed, several will not; mine will only provide pacifiers if you ask, again several other hospitals don't).  

I'd say the main things are going to be phones, cameras, chargers, money for vending machines, birth plan, cord blood kit (if using), post-delivery stretchy clothes for you, nursing friendly: bras, tops & PJs (if nursing), nursing pads (even if not nursing - for leakage), supportive & comfy underwear, going home outfit for you (large enough to fit your 6-7 month pregnant body), travel toiletries, change of clothes for your partner, toiletries for your partner, 1-2 outfits for baby (for visitors & pics, otherwise the hospital has supplies), going home outfit for baby, car seat, cover or blanket for car seat

Hope that helps!  GL to you!