Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
leaking
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

leaking

Today I had to go in for leaking. Dr said I have  small hole that is causing the leaking. I have had a bad cold for a week now. When I coughed it caused the hole. Dr also said that since I am leaking just a little that it should hold up for a few more weeks. Wanted to know if any one else had had this happen to them and what your Dr did about it.
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Sorry to hear wot u r going through..dnt have any experience regarding the issue ...but I wish u good luck
Blank
4154024_tn?1363759331
leaking? what kind of fluid? i want to learn a little more about your symptoms since i'm not familiar with it. wish you all the best.
Blank
Leaking amniotic fluid. Symptoms are wetness in panties. Clear or pinkish color with no smell. Had no pain. You can check for this by emptying your bladder fully then putting on a clean pad and laying on your left side for 20 mins. Once you get up you will feel the wetness. Check the color and smell. I know it sounds weird but it works. You will know if you beak your water fully. If it had no smell or has a sweet smell it is fluid. Later in pregnancy you will pee a little bit when moving. This is the only way to tell the two apart.
Blank
4154024_tn?1363759331
Could it be a combination of urine and cervical mucus? Have you checked with your dr if you've dilated due to the leaks and or checked the levels of amniotic fluids inside?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...