maybe pregnant?
Hi im newly 20 and I think I might be pregnant. When I was 19 I got pregnant and I took a test at 5 weeks and it was neg. Another test at 6 weeks and got a pos. Unfortunetly I took the abortion pill. So now I think im around the 5 week mark but my test are neg. I took one ati four weeks and ofcourae it was neg. Im gonna test next week at 6 weeks. Im a week late for my period ..my nipples are extremely sore  and im nauseos and gassy. Has this happened to anyone where you didnt get a pos. until like the 6th or 7th week? Oh yea p.s I plan on keeping it this time and my bf have beenn together for 3 yrs this dec. I really need to talk to people who went or are going thru yhe same thing.
By your 6th week you should get a pos if u are pregnant. Im 27 now but was pregnant at 18 and had a baby girl then a couple of months later got pregnant again and had an abortion which i do regret to this day but we all have our reasons at the time. Im now 6 weeks pregnant. Its good you have support from your BF but u also have to be strong on your own because babies will change a relationship....