Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
morning sickness

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

morning sickness

So I'm 8 weeks along with baby #4 due June 9 and the morning sickness or all day sickness is really bad. I never had this with my others. It was so bad 2 week's ago that I had to go to the hospital for fluids and when they sent me home I fainted on the way out and hit the floor with my face. Knocked myself out for 3 full minutes and put my teeth thrtough my bottom lip. Has any one else had bad morning sickness or fainting?
this is my first baby and im terrible with the morning sickness..:(.. its awful having t go t school with it too..:'(.. I've been at the hospital for fluids but no fainting,:)  just a bit of lightheadedness :( hope you feel better soon :D xx
Thanks I hope you feel better too. I can't imagine the stress you must be under only being 12.  I had my first when I was 19 and that was terrifying. Good luck to you. If you have questions or need someone to talk to I'm here
i had really bad morning sickness with with my son and i had 3 babies but he was my first. but i had to chew peppermint or sparemint gum to help with the nausea and that helped me and i also talked to my doctor about nausea medicine too and he gave me zofran for nausea. and i was 16 and pregnant at the time but had him at 17 a month in a half after my bday.