Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
movement???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

movement???

Ladies I'm 15+5 today due June 26th.have any of u felt any slight movement of the baby ?i cannot be sure whether i have felt any.bit worried
I have felt what I have thought is movement but I am not completely sure yet and the past 2 times I've went to the doctor she has asked if I've felt movement and I tell her that I am not positive. She said in the next couple weeks I should really start feeling it.
Anyone ...,.... pls
I have but onlu when I'm laying down and its quite and dark.  Sounds weird but this is my 3rd preg and all of them I could only feel baby when I was in bed at night...something about only focusing on one thingmI'm sure. With my 1st preg I was never sure it was baby or gas bubbles. Not feeling early movement is normal.
I'm 16/2days due on the 26th also..and I don't know if I can feel bub either not sure on Wat it feels like but people say know just wait a couple more weeks..but I just want to feel bub now like everyone else...
Just wanted to say that I'm 17wks and saw my OB yesterday who actually said "it's probably too early for you too feel movement" without even asking me.  She said that on avg first pregnancies will start to feel baby by 20wks but can range from 18-22 wks.

Hope this puts you at ease :)
Thanks its my second though .
I am due the same time as you, I have been feeling things over the past few weeks faint at first kind of like the sensation you get when you go over a hump back bridge. But definately getting stronger it feels like popcorn in my tummy! This is my first, but I read that you are likely to feel the baby earlier if the cord is attached at the front of the uterus, so maybe that is it? Good luck anyway x