Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
non stress test results

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

non stress test results

Had anyone had a bad non stress test. I got news today that my baby girl is not moving like she should. Her heart rate us low and the Dr said I need to keep and eye on her movements. Said if they don't pick up I have to call them and see what they want to do. I'm scared for my baby girl now I want her to be happy and healthy.
How far along are you? Did they say what could be causing this? Did they say anything about what could happen if her movements don't pick up?
I am 35 weeks and 5 days. She gets little movements but not enough threw the day. When she does move her heart rate goes up but then right back to how it was instantly. I have gestational diabetes so I am a high risk pregnancy. I'm on medication for it and I believe that it is what is causing the problem because it drops my blood sugar so much that even I feel weak. If her movements do not pick up they will take her early. I really don't want that because I'm trying to have a happy and Healthy baby girl. I don't want her to have any complications if born before 37 weeks.
You are almost there but just keep your eye on baby movements. Taking g baby out might not be a bad idea especially if she is being affected negatively. Its mostly her weight that she is gaining now. Lungs are almost ready. Sometimes baby is better out than in. Wish you the best.
I agree with cher01 I know you are worried about the baby but I know the doctor wouldn't do anything to jepordize you or the babies health. I had a coworker who's daughter was pregnant and was having really bad high blood pressure and alot of complications they ended up taking the baby almost 3 months early and she is a happy healthy 2 year old.
Had mine yesterday lasting close to 3 hrs coz of same reason. Going back today again for it. Have yours improved?  Read somewhere saying that it does not mean baby has problems as such but they can not draw conclusions based on the results they got.
Mine have gotten better. I am actually in pre labor right now. I'm 3cm dilated. Baby is ready to come out and I'm ready for her