Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
please help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

please help

I posted in the other forum and didn't get any feedback and need some please....I went in for my phase 2 anatomy scan today and have a healthy baby girl but the thing the dr is slightly concerned because the umbilical cord is to the side of the placenta and I have to go back in 8 weeks to have another u/s anyone heard of this before
Did u get an answer yet? I had this with my first pregnancy and now she's a happy little 9 yr old girl.  I had monthly ultrasounds and more nonstress tests and profiles to make sure she was growing properly and not getting stressed. Usually all goes well...they had said that if she didn't grow normally inside me they would have to take her early but that didn't happen.